Production - Core Maker/Assembly
Production – Core Makers and Assemblers
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with Le Sueur Incorporated located in Le Sueur, MN. We are seeking a Core Maker/Assembler on 2nd shift for these rewarding employment opportunities! Compensation starts at $14.25 per hour.
SUMMARY - Established in 1946, Le Sueur Incorporated has over 70 years of experience in providing outstanding customer service and exceptional products. The company provides aluminum castings and plastic parts to a variety of customers across a diverse market.
Core Makers and Assemblers Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Assembling shell halves, patterns, and foundry flasks, and reinforces core boxes, using glue, clamps, wire, bolts, rams, or machines
· Inspecting the core machine prior to operation, ensuring that the machine is properly oiled and greased
· Assembling cores, which may include, gluing and fitting, as required
Core Maker and Assemblers Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Basic mathematical skills
· Standing for a 10 hour shift
· Previous welding and machine operating experience is a plus but not required
Contact - To apply for the Core Maker/Assembler position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Core Maker/Assembler position, please call our Le Sueur On-Site office directly at 507-665-6204 ext. 375 or email DSS_LeSueur@doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Sign up for Job Alerts
Order Puller - 2nd shiftSouth MetroShakopee, MN 55379Apr 21
Warehouse PickerEau ClaireEau Claire, WI 54701Apr 21
Molding Lead Nights $15St.CloudMaple Lake, MN 55358Apr 21
Insurance AgentMinneapolis-ClericalNorthbrook, IL 60062Apr 21
Bilingual Customer Service RepresentativeEdina-ClericalPlymouth, MN 55447Apr 21